[rules-users] Drools Flow Persistence Doubt

Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com
Fri Oct 9 02:28:02 EDT 2009

Hi Mauricio,
Ya actually previously when it was uncommented, the flow was not going
ahead of the first human task in Workflow file '
VariablePersistenceStrategyProcess.rf' because in the test case file '
VariablePersistenceStrategiesTest.java' query was written is of
VariableInstancesInfoByProcessI  in orm.xml file.  So when I uncommented
the same I got that exception. So please tell me so that I am able to
execute the full flow of the demo project.

Jasper,
 Thanks for replying. I tried your suggestion, but it was not working. Can
you try that demo project and let me know you are also facing the same
problem or not.

Thanks & Regards
Pardeep Ruhil

wrote:

> Hi Pardeep
>
> I think you are using the wrong syntax in your QL
> Should it not be:
>
> select object(v) from VariableInstanceInfo as v where
> v.processInstanceInfo.id = :processId
>
> like in ejbql?
>
> Best regards
>
> Jesper
>

> Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com skrev:
> >
> > Hi Mauricio,
> > Thanks for your reply.
> > When I try to run the demo project with configuration  to work with
> Mysql, I got this exception when I uncommented the  the named-query in
> orm.xml
> > </query>
> > select
> > from
> >     VariableInstanceInfo v
> > where
> >     v.processInstanceInfo.id = :processId
> >           </query>
> >
> > SEVERE: Error in named query: VariableInstancesInfoByProcessId
> > org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property:
> processInstanceInfo of:

org.drools.persistence.processinstance.variabletypes.VariableInstanceInfo