[rules-users] Security Exception while deploying Drools5.0 - ClassLoader issue

Kamal Kumar kkamalkumar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:26:46 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,
We have a secured system, and JVMs are restricted to create ClassLoaders.
When I am deploying a drools project, I see ComposteClassLoader calls
constructor of ClassLoader even though I pass System ClassLoader which is
causing a security exception. I am not sure how to resolve this issue. Is
there any way to create knowledgebase without calling create ClassLoader.

Please suggest something at the earliest possible. We are still trying to
find alternatives other than just giving "Create ClassLoader" permission to
JVMs.

Thanks in advance.

Kamal Konduru.