[rules-users] Implementaion of Rule Flow in Guvnor

Ambika Goel Ambika_Goel at infosys.com
Mon Oct 12 03:38:44 EDT 2009

I am using the following code to add to knowledge builder and run it:

knowledgeBuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("QueueFlow.rf", GuvnorTest.class), ResourceType.DRF) // ruleflow
knowledgeBuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newUrlResource("http://..."), ResourceType.PKG) // guvnor package

 My rule flow is connection of two tables. I set a property in action of one decision table and use it as a condition in another decision table to get the desired result.

If I run the above code, I don't get any exception but the output is 'null'.