[rules-users] cannot retrieve timerId from timerInstance - Bug?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 12 22:19:42 EDT 2009

You probably need to use the timer instance id, not the timer id (as
this one is only used to differentiate between timers if you have more
than one timer defined on the same node and you want to link different
actions to each of these timers).  So could it be as simple as using
ti.getId() instead of ti.getTimerId() ?

Kris

Quoting tom238 at gmx.at: