[rules-users] [droolsflow] Flow is Stoped

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 15 08:58:31 EDT 2009

Note that rules are evaluated globally.  That means that, if you have
multiple instances of a process running in the same session and a rule
constraint becomes valid for one instance, it will be valid for all.

You might want to use a simple code constraint in your split here (and
let that refer to a variable containing your TicketBean).

If you want to make sure that a constraint is linked to only that ticket
bean that your process instance is managing, make sure to bind your
constraint your rule to that process instance.  Check out
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-flow/html/ch03.html#d0e1118
for more info on how to access a process variable from inside a constraint.

Kris