[rules-users] Null pointer when inserting into working memory

Scott Burrows scottjburrows at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:27:19 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Using 4.0.7.

I am getting this null pointer when doing an Insert into working memory.

I know the object I am inserting is not null.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.drools.util.PrimitiveLongStack$Page.remove(PrimitiveLongStack.java:137)
at org.drools.util.PrimitiveLongStack.pop(PrimitiveLongStack.java:69)
at
org.drools.common.AbstractFactHandleFactory.newFactHandle(AbstractFactHandleFactory.java:44)
at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.insert(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:785)
at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.insert(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:684)

Any idea what might be causing this?

Scott