[rules-users] multiply or divide functions in rules Guvnor

satjo jo_satish at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 16:40:03 EDT 2009

I am able to define a rule that has multiply or divide operators  in some
cases using "Return Value Restriction", where I can  relate  a field and a
parenthesized expression using a relational operator; i.e.: <field> <op> (
<expr> ).
I, however, am looking for the usage of functions in Guvnor in some cases,
e.g., how to define a function within Guvnor and use it in a technical
rule?. There seems to be very little documentation about the function usage
within  Guvnor.