[rules-users] Drools flow web console (5.1.M1) deployment in JBoss

satjo jo_satish at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 22:25:23 EDT 2009

Could some one share the experience in getting the Drools Flow 5.1 web
console working in JBoss?

I downloaded the “Standalone Guvnor with JBoss AS” (Drools 5.1.0.M1 Guvnor
Standalone) from the download site.

As it did not have the gwt-console war files
(gwt-console-server-drools-{version}.war and
gwt-console-drools-{version}.war) in the Standalone download, I built them
from source code and deployed in JBoss.

I uploaded a test rule flow in Guvnor’s default package and rebuilt the
package.

After log  into gwt-console, when I click on process definition, I see a
HTTP 500 error ‘class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException', ‘ Could
not initialize stateful knowledge session: null’.

Any comments on the required steps for viewing the process definitions are
appreciated.

satjo