[rules-users] [droolsflow] JPAVariablePersister Crashing SQL Server RPC?

Bill Tarr javatestcase at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 13:49:31 EDT 2009

I am back on the same dev server today, no issues now.

I am using JTDS 1.2.2, which I agree is generally better than the MS version.

Our DBA thinks the .NET update (or something else) reset the number of allowed connections from 32,676 to 5.  That could be it.  Anyway, unless we can recreate, its a dead issue.

Anyway, I've got some other issues with JPAVariablePersister, so I'm going to start another thread, hopefully you can help me again :-)