[rules-users] jboss 4.05GA and drools 5.1.0M1?

Jane James jane6210 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:52:31 EDT 2009

 Hi guys,

     Sorry for posting this problem here again, but I've been searching up
 and down for solutions and the only solution I found online doesn't work for
 me.
     So my problem is when I tried to integrate drools into my application
 which is using jboss 4.05GA, I got the following error after I added the
 eclipse JDT core jar to the classpath.

 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
 org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems()[Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/IProblem;
  at
 org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler$2.acceptResult(JDTCompiler.java:345)

 I tried the solution on http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/RulesTomcat
-->
 I set -Ddrools.compiler=JANINO in my jboss server startup script, changed my
 java code to use JANINO dialect, but I am still getting the same error, and
 if I remove the JDT core jar, I get

 org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load dialect
 'org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration:java:org.dro

 ols.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration'^M

         at
 org.drools.compiler.PackageBuilderConfiguration.addDialect(PackageBuilderConfiguration.java:274)^M

 People's mentioning that the solution worked, so am I missing something
 here?

 Thanks a lot!