[rules-users] Question about backing up a flow

Nair, Mahesh Mahesh.Nair at qwest.com
Tue Oct 20 11:55:16 EDT 2009

Thanks Kris for your suggestion.

What we are trying to model is similar to an interview process (for diganosing some kind of trouble with a system). The user wants to be able to go back to any of the previously answered question and change the answer and the restart the interview process from that point (after which the flow would take a different route from the earlier route). if we have a loop back it would mean that all nodes are connected to all other nodes !. Events would definetley work but we are looking at some other approach which coul dbe mor elegant

Mahesh