[rules-users] [droolsflow] Multiple Instances

Anderson vasconcelos anderson.vass at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 14:22:01 EDT 2009

Hi everybody.
I Have a flow : [Start] -> [First_HumanTask] -> Split -> [Second_HumanTask]
or [End].

Someday i had asked about why my flow was stopped (See [droolsflow ] Flow is
Stoped) . Kris Verlaenem, told to me to use
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-flow/html/ch03.html#d0e1118.

I Created on my Split node this contraint:

*processInstance : WorkflowProcessInstance()
ticketBeanVar : TicketBean( id == ( processInstance.getVariable("ticketId")
) )
eval(ticketBeanVar.isApproved() == true)*

This works for the first instance (I finished the [First_HumanTask] , and he
was going to SecondHumanTask), but for the second instance, after i complete
the [First_HumanTask] , the flow stayed stopped (only for the second
instance). ( If i Change, first the second instance and then first instance
occurred the same problem (The first instance stayed stopped) )

What's  wrong?

Thanks