[rules-users] Templating without usages of Excel or CSV?

Bill Tarr javatestcase at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 15:25:28 EDT 2009

Have you looked into the drools-templates subproject?

There are database driven templates (thats what I ended out using), but I suspect since you don't want to use a Excel or a CSV, that will be too heavyweight for you.

I haven't used the ObjectDataCompiler yet, but it seems to be what you are looking for:
drools-templates\src\main\java\org\drools\template\ObjectDataCompiler.java

The author Wolfgang Laun is also a frequent poster on this list.