[rules-users] Drools Persistence Prob : No values going into 'VaraibleInstanceInfo' Table

Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com
Thu Oct 29 08:56:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am working on persisting Drools session info into the database.
For that I have taken a sample project from
http://blog.athico.com/2009/09/drools-flow-variable-persistence.html.
When I tried to debug the project, no values are inserted into the table
'VaraibleInstanceInfo' table.
However In between the debugging I am able to see data going into the
table 'SessionInfo' , 'ProcessInstaceInfo', WorkItemInfo' table. But no
data is going into the 'VaraibleInstanceInfo' and
'ProcessInstanceEventInfo' table.

I have taken the code for VariableInstanceInfo.java,
SerializablePersistedVariable.java,  JPAPersistedVariable.java  and other
required classes for running the project from
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-persistence-jpa/src/main/java/org/drools/persistence/processinstance/

Kindly tell me what going wrong in this. I am using Mysql database for
persistence storage.

Thanks & Regards

Pardeep Ruhil
L&T Infotech Ltd
Mumbai
Ph: +919820283884

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.