[rules-users] [Droolsflow] Pagination of getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner (Mauricio Salatino)

Anderson vasconcelos anderson.vass at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:01:07 EDT 2009

Hi Mauricio Salatino.
Analysing the code of Drools-Process-Task, i found TaskServiceSession. In
this service , has the entitityManager , and he called the
TasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner.

I just wanna to pass a parameter :
tasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner.setFirstResult(firstResult);
tasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner.setMaxResults(maxResult)

To do this, the best way is override a lot of classes?
DroosProcessTask,Cannot provided this for me?

Thanks

Message: 3