[rules-users] Maven Plugin to build pkg files

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Wed Sep 2 09:02:51 EDT 2009

Hi Eric.

Thanks for the answer. Basically I developed that code yesterday, yes. I
did it somehow similar to the Ant Task. But I had some serious
serialization issues as posted yesterday. Maybe you have an idea about
that?

> If one doesn’t exist and there’s enough interest, we

> could use what I have as a starting point as an open source plugin for
it.

You mean in the drools codebase? Basically, yes, sure. Should be no
problem to contribute it. Just tell me how to progress in that area.

Cheers

Bernd