[rules-users] Maven Plugin to build pkg files

Andrew Waterman andrew.waterman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:31:24 EDT 2009

You might want to take a look at this JIRA on the subject:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-1273

There's some nice attached source (contributed by Rainer Langbehn)
that builds into a compiler plugin and examples.  It seems to be
working; no documentation, however.

best wishes,

Andrew
Andrew Waterman
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico