[rules-users] Drools Fuson and Deltas (differences)

skasab2s skasab2s at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Sat Sep 12 06:53:44 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I have the following problem, which I'm trying to solve with Drools-Fusion:

Every 15 seconds(or more) happens an event, that contains an unique number.
For example every 15 seconds(or more) comes a Temperature of a patient with
a new different value as an event. The problem is, that it is possible, that
between two of those Temperatures other Temperatures from a differrent
source appear:

Second 0: Nothing
Second: 15: Temperature: 37.5
Second: 20 Temperature 38.8
Second: 30 Temperature: 36.5

Is it possible with Drools Fuzion to detect that Temperature 38.8 is from
other source (because it has happended between the 15th and 30th second) and
calculate the difference between the temperature 38.8 and 37.5 (in this
case)?

Thanks a lot!

Svetlomir.