[rules-users] Drools Boot Camp Co-Located with ORF 2009

Quinn, Dan dequinn at fedex.com
Mon Sep 14 11:06:36 EDT 2009

James,

  Last week you sent me an email saying I had signed up for ORF, but
hadn't reserved a room at the Adolphus or reserved a room at the ORF
rate. I double checked my reservation and it indicates I have reserved a
room at The Apolphus under the ORF rate. Is there something else I need
to do to confirm my registration? I've included a screen shot of my
registration if that helps.

Thanks,
Dan