[rules-users] How to prevent activation list creation on retracts

Scott Burrows scottjburrows at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:00:21 EDT 2009

Thanks Greg but I have tried that, creating a newstatefulsession is slowish,
taking around 800 milliseconds to do.  When milliseconds count 800 is too
long.  It's faster to do the retracts, they take about 400 millis.

Someone showed a command or configuration recently that tells workingmemory
not to re-eval the rules.  I'm looking for that switch or something
equivalent.

Our system is a live transaction system.  The trans need to be completed and
ready for the next one in under a second.

Scott