[rules-users] Event Wait Nodo in a ruleflow

Kevin Alonso kalonso at vicomtech.org
Wed Sep 23 04:47:17 EDT 2009

Hello,
I´m working with a simple flow that has a  Event Wait node. This node
has the following condition:
- Person()

Being Person a class that is not inserted into the session yet.

When the flow arrives to the event wait node its execution stops and the
test main class execution continues. Here I insert a Person object to
the session, so now, the flow can continue. After wait node I have a
Split node, which has the followings constraints:

- Person()

- not Person()

The flow always take the not Person() way. But now a Person instance is
into the session.

Why is happening this?

Could anyone help me?

Thank you,