[rules-users] How to identify the single condition(s) of a rule that activate it

cpeike at et-inf.fho-emden.de cpeike at et-inf.fho-emden.de
Thu Sep 24 05:13:14 EDT 2009

Hi all!

I\'am using Drools 5 to manage the rules of a click fraud detection
system. If one rule is fullfilled the click is marked invalid, but all
rules that fire activation should be recorded. I can do so collecting
the rule names in a Set.

Now I am supposed to record a more fine-grained image of what made a
click get marked invalid preferably in a way that every condition is
tested however one just fired activation or not. Would be great to be
able to store some identifier to each condition.

Is there a way to find out which condition made the rule fire
activation? I looked at DefaultAgendaListener, but could not find any
reference to the single condition(s) that was (were) met but only to
the whole rule.

Could anyone help me?

Thank you,
Chris