[rules-users] loading rules dynamically

cfili cfilippelli at cerner.com
Thu Sep 24 17:06:48 EDT 2009

The RuleBase and Package classes are serializable so all you have to do is
create them once then store them as a serialized field on a table (the type
may vary based on the DB provider you are using).  You can serialize the
RuleBase by using standard Java classes like the ObjectOutputStream and
ByteArrayOutputStream.  There is nothing here that is specific to Drools -
it is vanilla serialization and database storage.