[rules-users] User interaction while ruleflow is running

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Sep 25 08:58:16 EDT 2009

The WS-HumanTask server is just an example of how you could integrate a
human task server in your application (using a separate service).  If
this is too heavy-weight for your needs, you can simply implement your
own work item handler and delegate the human task requests to a
component of your choice.

Kris