[rules-users] drools expert: memory issues

Jevon Wright jevon at jevon.org
Thu Apr 1 03:52:45 EDT 2010

Hi Miguel,

I assume that you've used a memory analyzer to find out conclusively that
the memory usage is by Drools, and not a memory leak?

One way to do this is to limit the virtual memory to a small amount, add
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError to your environment, and then using Memory
Analyzer to analyse the dump.

Cheers
Jevon