[rules-users] Importing Fact model in Eclipse

Shailesh Hedaoo shaileshhedaoo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:13:05 EDT 2010

i have the JAR in classpath.  i also added the java domain project in the "project references".

but when i create a "guided rule", in the when condition of "guidedl rule" - it gives me a 'choose fact model' dropdown which is empty.

i read somewhere that i need to specify all globals or imports. But i wanst able to figure that out exactly.

looking forward to some more help :).