[rules-users] Resuming the Flow: SESSION_ID, PROCESS_INSTANCE_ID, WORKITEM_ID

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:26:01 EDT 2010

Mauricio,

    getThePersonAndTheDocumentThatIWant is a business concern. Specifically
it relates to Documents and People

    my argument is that API such as:

    process.findWorkitemsInWaitState (maybe a bit better worded) is a
framework concern, since a WAIT_STATE and a WORK_ITEM are workflow [not
necessarily Drools ] DSL. Not business. Do you see what I mean?

    I don't see me not following your suggestions, and I appreciate the
discussion, I just don't understand why the WAIT_STATE is not a framework
concern.

/Anatoly