[rules-users] Resuming the Flow: SESSION_ID, PROCESS_INSTANCE_ID, WORKITEM_ID

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:13:33 EDT 2010

Yes state is there. For your implementation you can create the high
level API that you want, there's no problem with that right?

I see that we discuss about what the framework should do or not based
on different perspectives. We can continue forever if you do not
switch your perspective. The code is there and it allows you to build
applications applying the mechanisms that work better for you. For
what I know there is no plan to create an API like the one you
mention. (honestly I don't think it worth it, from the project
perspective)
Everything else that I can offer are suggestions to do a real
implentation, but that will requiere as I mention before, knowledge
about your particular domain.

- Ing. Mauricio Salatino -