[rules-users] Difference ruleflow agenda-group

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 08:24:42 EDT 2010

they both work in a different way.
agenda-groups works like a stack, when you put the focus on one agenda group
all the activated rules in that group will be fired, when there is no more
activated rules on that groups, the stack jumps to the next group in the
stack firing all the rules activated there, until it reaches the MAIN group
(when you don't specify any agenda-group).

Ruleflow groups isolate completely the activated rules execution. It only
execute the activated rules in that ruleflowgroup. It doesn't behave as a
stack.

2010/4/6 Bertrand Grottier <b_grottier at hotmail.com>

>  Hello,
> Can someone explain me the difference between ruleflow and agenda-group ?
> I am asking the question because I managed to create a "ruleflow" based on
> agenda-group.
> What is the additionnal value of ruleflow ? Just ease of use or is there
> anything else ?
> Thank you in advance.
> Benoît

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com