[rules-users] How to do Exception Handling???

Touma database666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:44:32 EDT 2010

The way I see it, you can attach an arbitrary number of "fault handlers" to a
given running process. All that is needed is for the process to have one or
more fault nodes having fault names which are handled by the fault handlers
of the process. It in in these fault handlers that I raise
custom/application-specific exceptions.

I've personally found this fault/fault handler concept to be pretty flexible
in terms that the process failure/exception logic resides at a single
location viz. the fault handler of the process. This is more-so conversant
with the workflow terminology i.e. there are no exceptions, just logical
faults which are not checked/unchecked and have no logical meaning of a
stack-trace.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace,
/T\