[rules-users] BuildError: Unable to resolve ObjectType

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Apr 7 09:14:53 EDT 2010

On 07/04/2010 12:23, surabhi soni wrote:
> hi
> im new to use drools.can u help me out of this.I need one example so
> that i can understand and i want structure also like how many folders
> should be there which file should be placed in which folder.
> thanx in advance....its very urgent plz help me
Is this a late April fool? It has to be an example of one of the worst
posts I've seen.
Surabhi I suggest you read the mailing list page, so not to embarass
yourself in the future:
http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists.html

How to have your emails ignored and attract abuse from others:

   1. Start the email with "URGENT"
   2. Tell everyone how desparate you and how you need an immediate
      response for your really important project.
   3. Don't wait a minimum of 3 days and resend your email within
      minutes of hours.
   4. Send emails directly to mailing list members, especially the
      developers.
   5. Paste pages of code and then say "it doesn't work, please help".
   6. Paste a long stack trace and say "it doesn't work, please help".
   7. Start your email with "please sirs" or include "do the needful".
   8. Ask dumb questions that are in the manual.
   9. Ask basic java questions.
  10. Ask questions about JRules
  11. Reply to an existing thread but starting a new topic
  12. Start your email with "I'm a member of the drools mailinglist, so
      please answer me"
  13. General begging and pleading
  14. Say some thing to the effect of "Please tell me how I can call a
      function on the LHS. (hurry my assignment is due today!)"
  15. Talk about a potential bug and not mention the version of Drools
      you are using
  16. Email user questions to the dev mailing list.
  17. Email both dev and user list in the hope of a quicker response.