[rules-users] Tuples in Agenda Item.

Rajnikant Gupta capricorn.raj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:36:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a doubt regarding tuples. I created a rule using complex types
objects. I am comparing two complex type objecs which have parent-child
relationship eg. "ParentType.equals(ChildType)". I expect this to follow
java rule which allows such comparision. Now when I run the rules with
different values for fields in ParentType and ChildType (which means the
rule should fail) to my surprise it evals to TRUE. Also upon inspection, the
tuple shows me only the ChildType instance not the ParentType.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Regards,

Rajnikant