[rules-users] Tuples in Agenda Item.

Rajnikant Gupta capricorn.raj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:01:27 EDT 2010

 Hi,
**
Sorry for not being very clear. Here's the rule which I run:
**
**
*package rr*
*import com.thirdpillar.common.util.DroolsWorkingMemoryimport
com.parentchild.BaseType*
*import com.parentchild.ConcreteType1 *
**
*rule "s"*
*no-loop true *
*salience 999999 *
**
*when*
*DroolsWorkingMemory:DroolsWorkingMemory()*
*BaseType:BaseType()*
*ConcreteType1:ConcreteType1()*
*eval (*
*(*
*((BaseType.equals(ConcreteType1)))*
*)*
*)*
*then*
*BaseType.setString("Blah Blah!");*
*end *

where *ConcreteType1 *extends *BaseType. *
**
*Issues:*
1. Even for different values for fields in *ConcreteType1* and *BaseType, *the
rule gets fired.

2. I also do audit for the rules for which i need tuples so that I can
extract the objects out of it and evaluate the expression against Mvel. But
the tuple shows me only the *ConcreteType1* instance not the *BaseType. *Thus
getting wrong audit.

Regards,

Rajnikant Gupta
Sr. Software Engineer