[rules-users] Tuples in Agenda Item.

Rajnikant Gupta capricorn.raj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:00:52 EDT 2010

 DroolsWorkingMemory is our custom class which contains asserted facts and
other custom objects based on our project requirement. It should not be
confused with "WorkingMemory" of Drools.

For issue 1, I assume that if I overwrite one field in ConcreteType1 to a
different value than that in BaseType, they are treated as diferrent
objects. Consider the xml snapshot of the two objects for eg:

*BaseType* object:

<com.parentchild.BaseType>
    <Boolean>false</Boolean>
    <Date>2010-04-09T00:00:00</Date>
    <String>a</String>
    <Double>0.0</Double>
</com.parentchild.BaseType>

*ConcreteType1* object:

<com.parentchild.ConcreteType1>
    <Boolean>false</Boolean>
    <Date>2010-04-09T00:00:00</Date>
    <String>b</String>
    <Double>0.0</Double>
    <ConcreteType1Boolean>false</ConcreteType1Boolean>
</com.parentchild.ConcreteType1>

so I assume I have two objects BaseType(with value of String as "a") and
ConcreteType1 object (with value of String as "b"). The rule should evaluate
to false on the above assumption.

For issue 2, Sorry If i have misled, my only question was why does the Tuple
inside Agenda Item show only ConcreteType1 and not the BaseType, If both of
them are inserted in WorkingMemory. Doesn't the tuple contain all the
objects inserted in WM.

Regards,

Rajnikant Gupta