[rules-users] DROOLS Flow as a Manufacturing process execution engine - Noob questions about events and concurrency

jeanjvr jeanjvr at live.co.za
Fri Apr 9 10:20:44 EDT 2010

I managed to get my example working by:

1. Starting the process and then calling fireUntilHalt() solved my "ignored
event" problem   :D

2. Changing the Join type from discriminator to XOR solved my problem that
actions in a "loop" only executed once (only got this problem after figuring
out the fireUntilHalt() problem)

Updated image of my simple manufacturing test flow included for interest
sake

http://n3.nabble.com/file/n708437/jvr_test_flow_4.png

Jean