[rules-users] How to do operator such as " is one of ("xx", "yy", "zz") in a decision tablee

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Fri Apr 9 11:03:48 EDT 2010

while using the regular expression in a predicate is our last option, we
would like to do it through a dropdown list in a Decision Table column if
possible.

I am trying something like this.

when creating condition column, if I choose literal type and choose a filed
type such as amount , one of the operators is " is contained in the a
(comma....) List ".This translates to the in operator eventually.

By making the ListBox as multiselect through the constructor, I am able to
do a multi select in the List, but after I click the Ok button, it still
populates the last selected value in the dropdown.It looks like the Record r
can take only 1 value.

  Button ok = new Button( constants.OK() );
        ok.addClickListener( new ClickListener() {
            public void onClick(Widget wg) {
            	for ( int i=0 ;i<drop.getItemCount();i++){
            		if(drop.isItemSelected(i)){
                r.set( dataIdx,
                       drop.getValue( i) );
            		}