[rules-users] Logging using JSR94 StatelessRuleSession

madchen k.cheung at accenture.com
Fri Apr 9 15:32:44 EDT 2010

So the reason we're using JSR94 is because we're trying to integrate Drools
with Spring to load up all the drl files upon startup and to specify the
list of drls in the application context config xml file.

I'm not aware of a clean way to do that directly with Drools, but if you
know of a way, please tell.

Or if I'm stuck using JSR94, is there anything else I can do aside from
switching platforms?