[rules-users] drl's and silent failures

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:20:42 EDT 2010

   Barry,

   Thanks for reporting. The first case is fixed in drools trunk:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2480

   The second case, I opened a JIRA to MVEL. As soon as Mike fixes that, you
just need to upgrade the MVEL jar to the fixed version:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MVEL-212

   Thanks,
    Edson

2010/4/8 Barry Kaplan <groups1 at memelet.com>

> No jira yet, my brain was too frazzled late last night. Dialect was mvel
> against 5.0.1.
>
> Also ran into a few internal exceptions wrt to window:length(1) and doing
> an
> explicit retract of an event from that window. In 5.0.1 it yielded an NPE,
> in 5.1.M1 it yielded an internal error (can't build trunk). Should be able
> to reproduce easily, but I want to try to figured these out myself as part
> of learning the internals a bit more.

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development
 JBoss by Red Hat @ www.jboss.com