[rules-users] Drools Planner: Exception on createSolver method

dweppenaar dweppenaar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 04:39:30 EDT 2010

Thank you for the reply Geoffrey. As far as I know I am only using the 5.0.1
versions of the binaries. Here is a list of the jars I included in the
project:

http://n3.nabble.com/file/n715539/jars_in_project.jpg

I have removed all the jars and re-added (hopefully) only the required ones
in an attempt to isolate where I went wrong. Unfortunately I still get the
exact same exception on the createSolver method. I have also removed the
reference to environmentMode in the xml configuation file, but to no avail.

Regards,
De Ville