[rules-users] Number of rules

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:27:58 EDT 2010

   Bertrand, there is no hard limit on the number of rules... it will depend
on factors like available memory, etc...

   Regarding compilation time, I just implemented last week a classloading
cache that should speed up compilation. Would you like to try trunk and let
me know if you see any difference?

   Edson

2010/4/13 Bertrand Grottier <b_grottier at hotmail.com>

>  Hello,
> What is the number of rules that can be integrated in Drools (using Excel
> for example) ?
> I defined a template rules file, "fed" by an Excel file: a few thousand of
> rules already takes a while to "compile"...
> Benoît

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development
 JBoss by Red Hat @ www.jboss.com