[rules-users] Issue with drools-flow/persistence

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:45:05 EDT 2010

I found why persistencebytearray and the other fields (columns) where being
persisted as NULL by the framework. And that is because I was overriding the
"hibernate.transaction.factory_class" as follows:

<property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class"
              value="org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory">

in my persistence.xml. I removed that tag from my persistence.xml and now
the framework persists the byteArray columns and other fields.