[rules-users] Resuming a simple process involving human task

Touma database666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:31:21 EDT 2010

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the clarifications. I remember reading one of your other posts in
which you mentioned that normally having a reference to the session or
process id is enough to complete a paused process flow by invoking the
`completeWorkItem(id)' method.

I guess I'll try the `complete' method of the MinaTaskClient class by
passing in the taskId of the persisted task and see how it turns out to be.
I'll post back in case things don't work out as expected. BTW, I have
adapted my code (a web application) to *not* use either the MinaTaskServer
or the MinaTaskClient by writing my own wrapper classes so maybe getting
things to work out might not be that simple.

TIA.

Peace,
/T\