[rules-users] Newbie question on drools flow split node

kuena mathe at rucus.net
Wed Apr 14 02:34:14 EDT 2010

I have a process similar to one  shown below that uses a split node:
start > split >  [pass | fail] > ..
My constrain merely checks if the provided value is less or greater than
some fixed value, say 50. All works well except in the case where I want the
fixed value to be retrieved elsewhere. That is,  if my constrain is
Result(value >50) all works but as soon as I try something like:
    Parameters(max:threshold)
    Result(value >max)
I get an error to the effect "XOR split could not find at least one valid
outgoing connection".  I have tried a number of things but I think I am
missing something. Please help me.

thanks :-)