[rules-users] How to do Exception Handling???

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:37:33 EDT 2010

@Kris

Thanks for the input. While I keep investigating on my side I thought of
asking you this quick question given that you said this might be trivial to
do....

I am implementing an AbstractWorkItemHandler that catches exceptions and the
intention is to map these to Faults with the same name. (just as you
mentioned)

I then would like to raise a Fault from my AbstractWorkItemHandler and
handle these faults with Process Exception Handlers that might signal an
event for further processing of the Fault.

Now the question is: Can I raise a Fault programmatically in my
AbstractWorkItemHandler (i.e. without having any Fault Nodes in my workflow
definition) ? If yes, how can I do this?

Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Nick.