[rules-users] Fwd: Double Handling

Ade Timi adeyinka.timi at nathean.com
Fri Apr 16 06:01:26 EDT 2010

Changing the method name solved the build error problem.

But now I'm having my initial number comparison problem. I am using a rule
flow that runs preset 1st and then customer details. It is acting weird in
that it never runs customer details with the cpointer == 2 condition. It
only runs it when I change the condition to cpointer <= 2 and then its print
statement returns the value 2! What am I doing wrong?

rule "Joint App"

      ruleflow-group "customer_details"

      when

            $d : IndividualDecision(cpointer == 2)

      then

            $d.setWfResult("Yes");

            $d.setJointApp(true);

            System.out.println("Customer pointer " + $d.getCpointer());

            System.out.println("Customer Details(Joint App)? " +
$d.getWfResult());

end

rule "Preset"

      ruleflow-group "preset"

      when

            $d : IndividualDecision()

            $i : Individual()

      then

            $d.preset($i);

            System.out.println("Custpointer: " + $d.getCpointer());

            System.out.println("Preset..........");

End

public class IndividualDecision {

      . . .

      private int cpointer;

      /**

       * @param customerPointer the customerPointer to set

       */

      public void setCpointer(int cpointer) {

            this.cpointer = cpointer;

      }

      /**

       * @return the customerPointer

       */

      public int getCpointer() {

            return cpointer;

      }

      /**

       * @param ind.

       * Preset for Calculator

       */

      public void preset(Individual ind) {

            this.setDecision("Error");

            this.setCpointer(2);

            this.setDepositPercentage((ind.getDepositLomabard() /
ind.getAmountFinanced()) * 100);

            this.setAssetAgeInYears(ind.getAssetAgeYears()/12);

      }

}

  _____