[rules-users] Resuming a simple process involving human task

Touma database666 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:37:01 EDT 2010

nanic23 wrote:

> @Touma
>
> I'm doing something very similar and it is working for me. Well, I have a
> different problem that I'm trying to solve but I am able to successfully
> resume the flow.
>
> I am not using the Mina server either. I am just hooking a regular
> WorkItemHandler to the HumanTask.
>
> This is my flow : (start) --> (Human Task) --> (Print Out Node) --> [end]
>
> I start the flow the following way: [...]

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the suggestions. Given that everyone is suggesting the same
solution, I guess it should have worked out for me *but*... ;-)

I guess I've finally isolated the cause of my problem. Whenever a drools
flow involving a human task also has a ruleflow-group node, the flow *will*
not resume. At least this is what I've found in my case. I removed the
ruleflow node and the human task started working. Putting in a ruleflow node
still doesn't resume the task.

I'd request the people who are using drools flow along with a human task on
this mailing list to please confirm this for me?

Peace,
/T\

-----
Arguing on the internet is like running at the special Olympics. Even if you
win, you're still retarded.