[rules-users] Access to globals from WorkItemHandlers?

Ed Staub estaub at telcordia.com
Tue Apr 20 10:25:21 EDT 2010

Do WorkItemHandlers not have access to globals by intent?
In Flow, at least from my perspective, most of the usefulness of globals
would be in WorkItemHandlers.
They'd probably need their own map - or a way of flagging names in the
"variable" map as globals - e.g., "*foo" means "the global foo".

If there's no counter-argument, I'll put a request in Jira.

BTW... thanks to the folks who contribute regularly here!