[rules-users] Extending the "validation of rules" functionality in Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:39:39 EDT 2010

Yes there are plans to add this capability to guvnor. We are working on
drools-factconstraints that allows you to create validation rules for your
rules. The project is in a very early stage, but is usable now. Users can't
import custom rules yet, but you can add some basic restrictions to fields
defining working sets. The posts I pasted the other day explain how to do
this.

Best,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:29 PM, AndreaLee <alee369 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just checked out the trunk version (5.1.0.SNAPSHOT) of Guvnor and
> Verifier and am excited about the enhanced rule verification capabilities
> introduced into Guvnor.
>
> Are there any plans to allow customization such as allowing users to import
> custom verification rules through Guvnor?

Esteban Aliverti