[rules-users] Problems resuming a process having rule groups

Touma database666 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:51:32 EDT 2010

salaboy wrote:

> Can you please clarify us what exactly get when you try to resume it?
> do you have an error or something?

Yes, definitely.

When I try to resume a drools flow having a ruleflow group:
- there is no error/stack-trace
- invoking the completeWorkItem() method *removes* the work item in
consideration from the database table
- Flow is not resumed as it should be

I'm pretty sure this is easily re-producible. If you have a working example
of drools flow having human task, just try to add a rule-flow group to it
and then see whether it resumes or not.

Apologies if this still isn't clear. Let me know which more details you
require and I'd be more than happy to furnish them here. TIA.

Peace,
/T\

-----
Arguing on the internet is like running at the special Olympics. Even if you
win, you're still retarded.