[rules-users] Add some default status

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 07:56:25 EDT 2010

I was digging the source code a little and I found that the repo is
initialized with default data
by JackrabbitRepositoryConfigurator.setupRulesRepository() inside
drools-repository module. Unfortunately, there is no way to hook custom
behavior there.
You can always modify the source code, but you must be aware of
the implications of that.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:56 AM, fmetral <fmetral at sopragroup.com> wrote:

> Thanks Esteban for your answer.
>
> I agree with you, this solution is a little bit awful. :)
> When the repository is installed for the first time, the status Draft is
> available. So in my mind, this status may be contained in the WAR and not
> just in the repository.
> What do you think about this?
>
> I really 'd like to have such feature.
> If it is totally impossible to do that currently, maybe it is still
> possible
> to include it in M2?
>
> Regards,
> Florent